Nextest is a next-generation test runner for Rust. For more, check out the website.
This repository contains the source code for:
- cargo-nextest: a new, faster Cargo test runner
- libraries used by cargo-nextest:
- nextest-runner: core logic for cargo-nextest
- nextest-metadata: library for calling cargo-nextest over the command line
- quick-junit: a data model, serializer (and in the future deserializer) for JUnit/XUnit XML
Minimum supported Rust version
The minimum supported Rust version is Rust 1.54.
While a crate is pre-release status (0.x.x) it may have its MSRV bumped in a patch release. Once a crate has reached 1.x, any MSRV bump will be accompanied with a new minor version.
See the CONTRIBUTING file for how to help out.
This project is available under the terms of either the Apache 2.0 license or the MIT license.
This project is derived from diem-devtools. Upstream source code is used under the terms of the Apache 2.0 license and the MIT license.