Netspeed is a cross-platform desktop application that shows the live upload speed, download speed and day's usage as an overlay.
- Displays the current upload and download speed as an overlay
- Shows the total data usage for the day, updates every minute
- Supports Windows, Linux, and macOS
- Lightweight and easy to use
To install Netspeed on your system, follow these steps:
- Download the latest release from the releases page for your platform.
- Run the executable file downloaded as per your OS.
- Optionally, you can create a shortcut or add the executable to your startup folder for convenience.
To use Netspeed , simply run the executable file and you will see an overlay open in a window with a close and minimise option either side of upload speed, download speed, day's usage.
For more information about Netspeed, please visit the wiki page.
Netspeed is an open source project and welcomes contributions from anyone who wants to improve or extend it. Please read the contributing guide for more details on how to get started.
If you find a bug or have a feature request, please open an issue on GitHub.
If you have any questions or feedback, please contact the author.
Netspeed is licensed under the MIT License. This means you can use, copy, modify, and distribute it as long as you give credit to the original author and include the license notice.