Obsidian Garden is a program to transform Obsidian Vault's notes into web pages. It converts your markdown notes, created in Obsidian, into fully functional site, ready for deployment.
If you are on OS X or Linux, you can use the installation script to fetch the latest release:
curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ecarrara/obsidian-garden/main/install.sh | sh
- Generate fully static HTML files - SEO friendly and easy to deploy
- Full-text search with pagefind
- Math expressions with KaTeX
- Table of contents
- Excalidraw support
- Navigate to you Vault folder and run
cd my-notes/ obsidian-garden init
- Customize your site settings by editing the
title: Site name pagefind: false topnav: links: - text: Link 1 href: https://example.com/link-1 - text: Link 2 href: https://example.com/link-2
- Generate a static site from your notes.
- Optional - Enable pagefind on
.garden/site.yamland run pagefind to index your site
pagefind --source dist