Bevy Voxel Cone Tracing
bevy-hikari is an implementation of voxel cone tracing global illumination with anisotropic mip-mapping in Bevy.
Bevy Version Support
Limitations and Todo
The implementation is very basic and have, but not limited to, the following limitations:
- Only directional light is supported
- Only support 256x256x256 voxel grid
- Fix flickering
- Voxel HDR support
- Use memory-efficient voxel structures
- Correct glossy reflection
Two examples are included: one minimal example, one in which can move around and adjust light directions.
You can download and test the compiled examples here.
Just like Bevy, all code in this repository is dual-licensed under either:
- MIT License (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
- Apache License, Version 2.0 (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
at your option.