A simple command line program to upload file or directory to web3.storage with optional encryption and compression.
- Uploads single file to web3.storage
- Uploads entire directory recursively to web3.storage
- Uploads with optional encryption and compression
- Encryption and compression during upload, no pre-processing required
- Downloads single file from IPFS gateway
- Downloads entire directory recursively from IPFS gateway
- Downloads with optional decryption and decompression
- Decryption and decompression during download, no post-processing required
- Sign in https://web3.storage/.
- Create an API token and copy it to the clipboard.
- Download the w3s executable file here.
- Open termianl and type:
w3s remember eyJhbG...lq0(your API token)
- Now you can upload your files. (Don't upload your sensitive data without encryption)