This automatically patches the RoPro extension for you, allowing you to have
pro_tier for free.
Chrome, Brave (and possibly other browsers) have a feature that checks the hash of the extension. This means that it will flag as corrupted. Therefore, you will have to download the extension, patch it with a custom path and use developer mode to load an unpacked extension.
- an exception to this rule is Opera GX
This currently does not support Firefox but it easily can be done manually.
- Go to where your extension is installed, usually at
%appdata%\Mozilla\Firefox\Profilesfollowed by your profile name (the most recently modified folder) and finally into
- From there, find the RoPro file - for me it is named
- Now, change the
- Next, apply the custom path patch to it.
- Rezip the file and change the extension back to
- Make sure to override the old extension.
this should get around Chrome/Brave's "corrupted" message
- Download Chrome extension source viewer in the Chrome Store
- Go to RoPro
- Open the extension we downloaded, and press "Download as zip"
- Extract the downloaded extension
- Use the custom patcher to patch the downloaded extension
- Enable developer mode on your browser
- For example, go to opera://extensions (or wherever you can view your extensions)
- Press "Load unpacked" (or similar) and select the patched extension folder
You can view a fully manual YouTube tutorial here