This repository is for the new under renovation rewrite of the LIKO-12 project. The legacy version with the original stars and contributions is still available in the legacy repository
The project is being rewritten in
To keep up with the progress on the rewrite, you can, and please do:
The original version of LIKO-12 was heavily inspired by PICO-8 and still available on (Windows, Linux, macOS and Android):
It was completely written in Lua using the LÖVE framework, and used Lua to let you write games in.
The goal of the project was maybe much more different back then, now it's being built mainly for helping people learn programming.
And for the Documentation, it's in-complete and unfortunately scattered over multiple places:
- In the Cheatsheets (best resource I believe).
- LIKO-12 GitHub Webpage (Sufferes from changing navigation bar issues).
- Another GitHub Webpage (an attempt to get better documentation).
- Via a Discord bot on LIKO-12's Discord
- In a JSON format on the API-Documentation Repository (used by the Discord bot).
Support the development
If you liked the project, you can support by following in the mentioned feeds, and encouraging me to continue.
And if you would like to donate, that would be REALLY AWESOME and you can do so on itch.io