Yew and Tailwind CSS Scaffold
This scaffold provides a basic setup for a Yew app with Tailwind CSS for styling. It also includes
DaisyUI, a Tailwind CSS component library, and uses
xtask-wasm as a development server and build tool. Additionally, it uses PNPM as a package manager and PostCSS to process CSS files.
- Set up GitHub Actions for format and linting
- Handle deployment on Vercel without removing
- Add PWA
- Add authentication
- Create protected routes
- Add server-side rendering (SSR)
- Yew - A modern Rust framework for building web applications
- Tailwind CSS - A utility-first CSS framework
- DaisyUI - A Tailwind CSS component library
- xtask - A task runner for Rust projects
- turborepo - A tool for managing monorepos
- cargo workspaces - A feature of Cargo for managing multiple Rust packages
- PostCSS - A CSS preprocessor
To get started, clone this repository and install the required dependencies:
git clone https://github.com/kettei-sproutty/yew-tailwindcss.git
rustup target add wasm32-unknown-unknown
This will install all the required dependencies.
To start the development server, run:
cargo xtask start
This will start the development server at
http://localhost:8000, with live reloading for any changes you make to the Rust or CSS files.
To compile the app for production, run:
cargo xtask dist
This will compile the app in release mode and optimize it for performance.
CSS is generated using
That's it! You now have a basic Yew app with Tailwind CSS and DaisyUI for styling. From here, you can customize the app to fit your needs and add more components as necessary.
Trunk configuration can still be seen at the trunk branch branch.