Cross platform file sharing application application for desktop and wifi-enabled devices
To run the application in development, you'll need the following dependencies:
- Yarn - A fast, secure and reliable package manager for Node.js
- Rust v1.70 or greater - A language empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
In addition, this project uses Tauri v1.3, see prerequisite for your operating system.
Once you have the dependencies installed, clone the project and install the required packages:
git clone https://github.com/opeolluwa/skylite.git cd skylite # navigate to the cloned directory yarn install # install the dependencies yarn tauri dev # run the application locally
Download the latest release release page
- Create Wifi Hotspot on your mobile
- Connect a laptop to the Phone's Wifi Hotspot
- Visit the displayed URL or scan the QR code
This project is licensed under the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 3 License - see the LICENSE.md file for details
The project is adapted from another application I'm building for cross-platform file transfer on PC's